Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Catch Up

I've been thinking the past few weeks that I should update this blog, but then didn't.  So here I am with a few days of the term left playing catch up on 9 blog entries.  Sigh.  Now, we've learned in classes this term that there's a difference between an excuse and a reason.  Here are my "reasons:"

1. I didn't think I was doing anything worth writing about.  In late January, shortly after my late post, I found out that CMS had to find a new location.  Then I found out its likely we'll change our logo and even perhaps our name.  For marketing purposes, its difficult to accomplish much without knowing your name, your logo, and your location.  So my marketing efforts were temporarily suspended.

2. I completely unexpectedly landed an internship with the United Nations - my first choice and the only internship that was going to get me to move from Oregon.  In the spirit of honesty, my attention has been refocused on that mostly lately.

Despite these reasons - ok they're excuses - I'm attempting to make up for my blogging lack.  Forgive me for using the next 8 posts to say things that may more efficiently said in one or two. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment